Source: Net CollectiveTwitter has rapidly become the leading way to exchange short messages online. Within the 140 character limit, people socialize, network and talk about anything they want.
That’s why it can be the perfect place to promote any kind of online business. Twitter is used by many online marketers to increase website traffic and sell products. Twitter can be very profitable, but you should stick to certain guidelines if you want to succeed.
We will now discuss a few helpful strategies so that you can get the most from your Twitter marketing efforts.
This is a great breakdown of the various considerations in building up SEO for a fledgeling website. The video divides your tasks into the following categories:
- Keyword Targeting
- Content Quality and Value
- Design Quality and Usability
- Social Accounts Setup
- Link Building
There are over 750 million active Facebook users worldwide, at this point Facebook’s dominance of the social media sphere is undisputed, and cannot be ignored. While a Facebook business page is no substitute for a website, it is still an essential piece of any online campaign, and your customers will expect you to have one. Luckily, it isn’t difficult at all to setup a Facebook business page, even for a social media novice.
Follow these steps to create a Facebook page for your business
- Log into your Facebook account, then click “Create Page” in the upper right hand corner.
- Select a category for your business from the following options: Local Business or Place/ Company, Organization or Institution/ Brand or Product/ Artist, Band or Public Figure / Entertainment/ Cause or Community.
- After you’ve selected a category for your business, a form will appear. Fill in the name, address and phone number of your business and ‘agree’ to Facebook Pages Terms. Then click “Get Started.”
You will now have your own Facebook Business page which you can update and use to interact with your customers. If you had any trouble with your setup, watch this quick tutorial which outlines the process.
in our next feature on facebook we will outline…